Monday, August 31, 2009

Body attackkk!!

Had a good workout today with me lovely neighbour. felt so good afterwards, and this was how i reward myself :) [ despite the fact that im still super unfit :/]

grilled chicken with steam brocolli and mashed sweet potato. And I couldnt resist having uber sweet corn as side (:
Seasoning for chicken: cumin seeds + rosemary + oregano + parsley + salt, pepper, olive oil. I manually ground the herbs before rubbing onto chicken --> bring out so much flavour!!
Mashed potato would prob be better with chicken than sweet potato, but I wanted a healthier choice :D


Another quick yummy lunch for the health-conscious :)
Toast topped with lettuce, tomato, zucchini, canned tuna (in brine) , sprinkled parmesan, low fat whole egg mayonnaise ( my fav., cant eat sandwich/salad without it :D ) and honey mustard sauce.

Tip from my personal trainer (aka housemate :D) :
1. if you have to have some sugar, have it right after your workout --> your muscle will utilise it immediately--> wont turn into fat.
2. Have a low carb (but NOT zero )+ high protein meal after you exercise --> hence my dinner today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment