Thursday, September 10, 2009

a girly day out (:

My exam is finally over. the end of the toast, spread and coffee diet.
This morning I woke up at 6am , earliest time ever - well besides that time when i was waken up uber early to go to hunter valley with me lovely friends :D - so I decided to stock up enough glucose supply for me brain to last the 2-and-a-half-hour exam
My morning fresh start

Went to Adriano Zumbo after exam for some pastry indulgence - spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to get there, but it was all worth it. The place wasnt as high class as I thought but the cakes were definite divine. Loved the rhubarb macarons to bits.

Back to QVB for some girly shopping spree - i wanted a pair of flats and probably some poodle skirt for my friend's theme party. Couldnt get what I liked in the end, but i surely had a wonderful night with me besties -and not to forget, a sweet surprise that got me all blushed for the rest of dinner (:


At Kansai - a Japanese buffet restaurant. Eat till we drop!!!
Edamame I think it was?!?
Our all-time favourite - UNAGI!!
A whole bridge of shashimi
Dragon rolls- didnt look that great but who cares, there's more unagi:D
Yummy teriyaki salmon - ade was so disgusted that I ate the skin as well :))


At David Jones in the search for the 1950s- being hypnotised by cool *and extremely expensive* headgears and corsages
Random weird stuff :))
My friend claimed this looked like the Malay's traditional hat :/

Now it's time to plan for my lovelie's 21st. im thinking opera cake, cupcakes, cheesecake brownies, canapes. See how much time i've got (:

No comments:

Post a Comment